Saturday, May 10, 2008

Serving others
















We went with the Eustis ward to the temple today to help pull weeds and lay down mulch. It was alot of fun. But it was hard work. We find alot of lizards,frogs and I stepped on a snake. It was a black racer. It was really hot today. The people that help keep the Temple grounds clean are really nice. They came around ever faw min. making sure we had water and made sure we were okay. They also told us to watch out for waspes and I do have to say I did get stung on my ankle by one getting weeds out of the bushes. Thankfully I am not allergic. After we were done we went to a near by park and had lunch. Hard work pays off.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hey! This is Alaris! That looks like SO much fun!

I miss you and heart you!

(my blog--

getlowder.blogspot.com