Monday, July 14, 2008

The trip to SC.......We made it back alive.












We went to SC because my grandma wasn't doing well. So we went up for two weeks to make sure she could take care of herself again. The first week we were there Bryce's friend Jesse blow up his four wheeler tire to much. So when they went back down to the woods they started playing again right behind them went the four wheeler tire. Bam tire blew up. Thank goodness the boys were away from the four wheeler or they might have been hurt really bad. The next day came, and the boys were down in the woods playing again. So I thought I would go see what they where up too. They were shooting there bb guns. I dont really remember what happend and how I even got shot by Jesse right in the chest . I felt it go in. But I thought it hit me and gave me a burn and then fell off. But come to find out, it was still in me. I didn't want the boys to know that it was in my chast. So I started to walk up to the house. Bryce was up in a tree so you know he had to of seen it as I was walking away. So he got scared and he got out of the tree and wanted to see it. Jesse the one that shot me was scared. I didnt want to show them at this point because I was trying figguer out everything at the sametime I was going into shock. And let alone it was just the boys and I at home. I wanted to cry at this point, but I didnt because I didnt have time to broke down. And I was scared that when it came time to taje out the bb if it would bleed. I dont like bleed and if I see alot of bleed I will pass out. I finely had the courage to look at the sametime Bryce is wanting to help me get it out with his pocket knift that he says he knows who to do because he has seen it in movies all the time. Right like I would really let him get it out with that. It would only make the hole bigger. Bryce came back with tweezer still wanting to help but I told him I needed space and come back when I have already have it out. That boy is carzy. I got it out the same way you would pop pimple. Aww I know! But I made it out of that one without going to the Doctor's. The next day was Wed. They had a joint activity at The Flower's pool. We got to see all of our friends. Thur. went blowing with Jesse's family. Sat had a church dance. Next week we made it all the way to Logan's 7th b-day and Bryce comes in crying like he is going to die. Come to fine out he broke his collar bone and his toe on the right side because Jesse and him hit each other. So they took bryce to the hospital. I stayed home with Logan. It was a all day thing. Logan said he was having the worst brithday every. We also find out that Jesse was in the room next door to Bryce. He flow over the dirt bikes handledar when they hit each other so he had a hard time breathing. We did get to have Logan's B-day after they got back home. Sat. night We went to see the movie Wally. It was an okay movie. Then we left Sunday to head back home.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

sounds like a REALLY fun trip!
love ya girl! ♥

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you guys made it back ok, and I hope your grandmother and Bryce are feeling better!

Jensen said...

oww that must have hurt!